Monday, July 4, 2011
Portobello Mushroom Burgers
1 Portobello mushroom with stalk removed
1 Large slice of yellow onion
I large slice of tomato
1. Brush the open face of the mushroom with some olive oil and place face-down on a medium heat grill for 5 minutes.
2. Brush the bottom of the mushroom with olive oil and turn the mushroom over.
3. Top the mushroom with the onion and the tomato and sprinkle some sea salt on top.
4. Grill for another 5 minutes.
5. Toast your hamburger buns on the grill towards the end