Eating For Energy

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bad Night's Sleep

We had a bad night’s sleep. I’ve been noticing my detox is mostly a buildup of gas. Every night I go to bed feeling great and light, but have been feeling gassy as I lay down! 
This morning I ate a bowl of oatmeal with craisins and Agave. Yummy, warm and filling but still light. Trevor typically eats breakfast at work.  He’s been eating bagels and earth balance butter.  The kids are finishing the Waffles and what’s left in our pantry.
The kids will go back to school over the next few weeks and we’re a little concerned about how to keep them going on their Vegan diet.  There are so many temptations for them with other kids bringing in goodies for birthday celebrations etc. They are finishing off the snacks that we have in the pantry right now but we need to come up with some vegan snacks that will appeal to them.
Do you have any Kids Treat recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment