Eating For Energy

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cheated today not proud of me!

Every Tuesday at our Prudential office we have a Realtor's meeting and a speaker who brings in goodies for after the meeting.  The goodies provided today were from North Carolina's famous "Chic Fil A" one of the best family franchises based on "chicken goodness". When I would eat chicken regularly Chic Fil A would be the "not really fast food" take out restaurant we'd make sure to visit when we wanted to treat the kids. 

Well I've been "Going Vegan" for over a month and 8 days! With not one bite of meat in my body I am proud  to say. Today I made the decision not to cheat!! Sitting watching everyone eat this old time favorite mini chicken nugget sandwich and smelling it's beyond goodness (I know it's not good for me) led me to make the over ruling decision to CHEAT!!  This took me 30 plus minutes to comtemplage, cave in and cheated!!

I ate 4 mini chicken nugget sandwiches and felt really awful right there after. The 4 mini chicken nugget sandwiches are nestled together like a brick in my stomach right now! Not feeling so great, naucious actually as I type this.  I really thought this would make a great, official good bye to Chick Fil A. It so wasn't worth it as they were not as moist as I had hoped and remembered. 

I will make sure not to tell my kids as they will be really mad at me for "having what they cannot have" and the fact that Chic Fil A will always be one of our favorite restaurants of all time!! This will remain true even though we will not be visiting it again if only to purchase their gorgeous and famous waffle fries!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment